Friday, November 30, 2007

Dreams.

I finished 1/10th of my wish list this year.
3) Go to Taiwan to learn from the best (i went in May)

6) To fill up a huge makeup box that I can call my own (thanks to Oliver I have one now)

7) To go to a seaside resort to relax for a weekend (2 weekends at Batam. I wanna go Greece seaside resort!)

23) To have the stage where I can be sharing my experience (Bigger Newer Hana coming up)

35) To watch the entire season of Prison Break, CSI, Grey's Anatomy (thanks to online episode recaps)

The year has one more month left. I've been thinking through what I have accomplished over the past year and I have my share of "if only" Not really regrets, more like i learnt my lessons. And now it's time to learn to stop repeating them as habits.

Don't fall back to mortality after you realize you can be incredible.

No comments: