Thursday, November 29, 2007

Think. Out of the Box

"If you step back and look at the bigger picture today, you will be able to let go."

I've been self-tormenting myself with negative thoughts. Something I do so very often when I am alone. Behaviour Analysis: Before I can analyze another person's behaviour, I have to understand my own.

So thinking and deriving meaning from what I see around me, is something I'm learning to do.

Before I start rattling off in mindless paragraphs of words, I just want to state my brain and heart don't speak the same language and move the same direction. Is it that I don't want this enough? Why do I see myself again and again, acting out of habit? Habit from before, not new habits that should have been cultivated.

Seeing his words, somehow makes my blood boil. Seriously what does he know? (only barely scrap off the tip of the iceberg) but I can't let him exceed me when I already have the headstart.

Then I'm like a stubborn mule that wouldn't budge from my comfortable zone. Do I really need a disaster and crisis to tell me time is running out so fast even as i am typing this entry?

If a person gives you his time, he can give you no more precious gift. ~ Frank Tyger

No comments: