Friday, October 05, 2007

My New York Dream

Had such a great chat with Astri earlier, I'm happy for you girl! and also Huiyi.

I miss Astri so much, same goes for Hwee Bing, Huiyi, Jin, Clara, WenHan, Kailin, Yingyuan. Aside from Claudia whom I see more frequently now, it's been months coming to years that I have not seen my CCHS girls. So strange that we used to be so close in Sec sch, closer last year because it was everyone's 21st birthday and now this year we hardly see each other. We should go travelling together! Roadtrips! anyone getting married soon? Hehe

I was sharing my dream with Astri. I so wanna get out of Singapore, pursue my dreams of learning fashion design in New York. Meaning I have to work very very hard now to make tt dream comes true soon. Time is something that cannot be wasted.

No comments: