Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Red Alert

my new hairdo, as requested by those who can't meet me yet

So red, so curly. I don't want the colour or the curls to disappear!


Last Saturday make up competition was so fun! Thanks to Kai Er for being my model and subject herself to all the makeup. And CONGRATS to Sarah and Claudia for winning the Most Creative Award and Winner of the competition respectively! Although I didn't manage to win, it was a great experience nonetheless.
My model and I

Claudia and I


Me and Serene

After the competition, I attended a dance performance by Hsin Yi and her dance ensemble at NUS with Kai Er and Cassandra. I have found a confidante in Kai Er, hehe. She is such a open minded person with such different views from most people around me. Really like her forthrightness and she's so cute! (:


Kai Er and Me



Me and Cassandra

And it was good finally to see Cassandra again! I especially enjoyed our conversations that day, so hilarious. Girl we must do this more often k?

It was a good long weekend for me. Looking forward to another long weekend this wk. Training will be good!!! Batam here I come! (can you imagine I never been to Batam before? This is how swa ku I am)

I'm very free these days, so ASK ME OUT!

Regretfully to say, I still looking for my starting line. Haven't even started to run even though the shot was fired long ago. I know my priorities and my SOP. All I am lacking is the 做 for the experience. Like waiting for something to happen. Very bad indeed...

No comments: