Monday, August 27, 2007

What truly matters

I'm feeling so much this morning. Maybe because I played Mario Go Karts early in the morning and thus my brain is so alert. Maybe it is because yesterday ZNT that really call out to me. Maybe it's because Sept is coming and I have a sense of urgency.

A lot of strong emotions for wanting to make a difference, to succeed.

I don't want to repeat another year. I don't want to waste time. I want to reach the finish line. I don't want to be poor anymore. I don't want to be labelled a failure. I don't want to be confused.

I will only listen to one more person from now on. Filter = Only listen to the good stuff.

I will only learn more and do more. Accumulate experiences.

I have so many post its around the house and office to remind me of my goal. Why I am doing what I am doing. Hee, I need this reminders, so I dun lose focus again.

What matters are my family and the people I have promise to fulfill their dreams.

No comments: