Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gratitude

For all those times I forget to say thanks

This is for you who has assume the 'Daddy' and 'mummy' position in my Amway. Thank you for all the time when you have to put up with my lousy attitude and patience to teach and encourage me all the time.

This is for you who brought me to my first class, sat on the same train ride home with me and send me home so many times. Thanks for listening to my ranting. I like listening to your views, because you always have so much to share.

This is for you who believe in me to be my working partner. I can't describe how blessed I am to have you as my friend and I believe we can definitely achieve our dream of a Hana with Coffee Prince

This is for you who gave me the chance to know this group. I don't know how to not feel bitter towards you. But letting go, I believe I can be happier

This is for you who have been with me since Poly days, lending me your pool, forgiving me over those trivial quarrels over projects. I feel truly blessed that you believe so much in me and is still here for me despite the distance. I can't describe how much your encouragement means to me. I just miss you alot and hope I can be your listening ear just like you have been mine.

This is for you whom is one my best clubbing buddies, and who never give up trying to influence me to take up pole dancing. Haha. You are one complex girl to understand, but I like challenges.

This is for you who has such fabulous fashion taste, and my role model. I love your shops, I love your personality and I hope to become a strong independent girl like you. (not in a stalker way)

This is for you who is my 'nai pa', who always chided me to save money, who helps me to save money and always have stories to encourage me. I do think you are a great leader and a very giving person.

This is for you who always wait for me to come home at night, cook me soups, help me with my laundry, clean my room and sacrifice so much for me for the past 22 years. I want to go travel around the world with you with my own money. I want to give you a better life.

This is for you who sleeps on the same bed as me, download shows for me and is strangely the person I know the least. I really wish i can spend more time and money with you, cause I am really impressed by this lil sis of mine. She is truly a talent, though I dont think she realizes it.

This is for you who were not mentioned above. Not that you are not important, just that you are such an important person to me, I'm at loss of words how to show my gratitude

No comments: