Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's over

My Coffee Prince has ended its run this week and tonight is the last episode. so sad to have a good series end, but any longer would have been too much.


This show is really unlike most korean dramas where it is either too sad, or too goofy. Quite confident it's going to be an even greater hit than Goong. Yoon Eun Hye the female actress acted well for her role I feel. Really very tomboyish yet endearing. And the male lead Gong Yoo is to die for, cool personality with childish antics. And Mr Soulful voice and his so cute dog!

I know I am just rambling nonsense here but this series is a super must watch, feel good show. Optimistic and I love the music and the setting of Coffee Prince. I want to set up a cafe just like Coffee Prince, complete with Baristas, waffles and cute male waiters! whahaha

To read about Coffee Prince, you can visit http://www.dramabeans.com/ for episode summaries or www.imoovee.com to watch the show.

Superb show! Must watch!!!

So cute!

No comments: