Monday, July 16, 2007

Losing my soul

Selling dust cleaner = Losing my soul?

OMG

I won't give up. Moving on.

Talking to Bryan about certain issues really make my blood boils. No, not angry at him. Just the issues. Poor people don't deserve to stay poor. But they shouldn't expect handouts either. Have hands, go work. No $, work. Don't borrow, steal or whine. We have no right to. We are poor. Get it? Make a difference. Go earn money. Find another job, work 3 jobs. Poor people no right to complain. Applies to me.

Rich people, let them be rich. Rich people not equals good people. Just like people who are first in class are not clever people. Just means they have better memory. Be a good person who have the ability to give. Dont be a stingy poor person. Dont lose yourself in the mindless chase for more money. I know I am not losing my soul, why wont someone who lose her soul be so poor? hehe

If selling dust cleaners is only way to go, won't you sell dust cleaners too?

No comments: