Friday, July 13, 2007

Persis


I've known Persis since 17 and today I realized we have known each other for more than 5 years. time really flies, especially after we have started working.

Those days in Poly with Persis were one of my most precious memories. Since 1st year, we've been doing many projects together and each time we will argue and quarrel like nobody's business during those discussions. From that project on stress in Yr1 to our Yr3 ndp projects, i have lost count of all those times we have argued.. But at the end of each project we will still be friends.


She was there for me when I broke up with my ex-boyfriends and I remembered we had such a wild time clubbing then. come to think of it, we were really there for each other then because we see each other almost every other day. Then after graduation, we still managed to work in the same company for a short while, playing msn games all the time and having cheap lunches together. Those were the days...

Ever since she started her university studies, she have become busier but stronger as well. Having to balance a full time job, a demanding degree and a boyfriend, I would think she has done a very good job in prioritising. Though we hardly meet up with each other since then, I could really feel her support for me in every decision.

Babe, hope you will grown even more stronger in Oz. Will miss you so very much. I really hope you can top your class and graduate with terrific results because that is what you deserve. Have no doubt in yourself because we have 100% confidence that you can settle down very well in Perth. Stay true to your principles and belief, and I believe you will become a even better person when you come back! I'll definitely be slimmer, prettier, successful and on my way to achieving my dream the next time you see me too!


Take care...

No comments: