Thursday, June 07, 2007

Reason for being broke





www.jusgal.blogspot.com - one of my favourite sites to buy clothes. I've bought quite a few pieces there and just this month I've spent the most with them. Can't wait for the clothes to arrive.
Another place where I bought the most stuff from is Caren's shop at Chinatown - Lovenest. Quirky shop design with lots of individualistic pieces for everybody. It takes an acquired eye to spot the things that really fit you but it will definitely set you aside from the main crowd of jeans and t-shirts. Too bad no pictures to post.
And my newfound latest past time - Bra Shopping! GSS is here and bras are finally cheaper. Got 2 Triumph ones for only 39.90 and planning to get more today at the last day sale at PS. Although it is quite embarrassing to be caught dead shopping for bra, but cheap and good ones are definitely worth the embarrassment.

No comments: