Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Totally random photo log

In no chronological order, presenting to you - Leya's camera memories

Me and cute Ashley

Claudia, me and christine (see no makeup!)

Tired but pretty Angela at her ROM

Patricia, Amanda, Ashley and Asher at Kat's place
Me and very hot Sarah
Jez and me
Kailin's friend, our D&D customer. Pretty!
Felicia, also Kailin's friend. She looked so different with makeup!

Patricia and the pressie we got her
Cassandra acting cute at my request!

Photography by Cassandra, this dress is lovely and it's MINE!
My dream house in the middle of the shopping district

Happy Claudia at her birthday celebration
Claudia's cute sister, Kris (Guess her age)
My favourite dessert
Something to remind us of Xmas, outside PS



At Kase's place, she prepared a 4 course lunch for me! So thankful and it was delicious!

This prawn salad was very yummy! Look at the HUGE prawns!


No comments: