Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reflection

I heart my playlist. It probably is intuitive because it plays just the kind of music that i want to listen to when i feel like it.

I enjoyed Len's lesson very much. Especially the 7 things we can control. I laughed my head off, mainly because I am laughing at myself, for doing all the 7 things he mentioned. Me not very good with controlling... partly because too emotional. And being emotional is no good for business.

Saying this, reminds me Nana K. aka Hachiko. She is a character from Nana, who always have the habit of falling in love at first sight. Which doesn't work very well for her because in the end, love slipped by her hands. She jumps from one relationship to another because she is always feeling lonely. Actually she loves no one, but herself. And she just wished for someone, anyone to love her back.

Incredible. Resembles real life.

Anyway on a cold turkey for Nana. Still got a few more episodes to complete the series. Planning to do so late at night on Fri. In the meantime, suddenly got a lot of work at work to complete. And still got several new projects for Hana. Keeping myself so busy, sometimes pushes me to the brink of breaking point. But I like working and doing. It keeps me alive and useful, needed.

Fear. Fear of failure, disappointment

Doing vs thinking. Are you a 'I should' or 'I could'? There's 2 sides to everything, which side do you believe in?

Words carry alot of weight. Ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecy? We are indeed who we describe ourselves to be

Just something I learnt from yesterday's lesson.

No comments: