Sunday, September 30, 2007

Away from the hustle and bustle

Just back from the inaugural HANA Leadership Training Seminar at Batam. It was so much fun with the right company and I have found answers to the questions that have been on my mind.

The lovely villas by the beach that we didn't get to stay at this time round




Dock by the beach
Stupid parrot at hotel

Claudia and me
me and my roomie, Emily

trying to be childish.

Cute lil stuff at the hotel lobby
Mummy Janet (so cute)
Daddy and his lil yellow creature
I was touched by all the sharing by everyone who came (even Kenneth's, because it was funny - 'make it!' and "这不是重点"). Especially Claudia's and Janet's. Claudia who never shared NDO, did a fantastic job at it and her real emotions make her sharing even more endearing. Thanks for believing in me, because I really believe nothing is a challenge for us, as long as we have the same belief.
Janet's sharing was exceptionally touching too. Never know her story until she bared her heart and soul to everyone during her sharing. I was surprised at the similarities, but then again we are very different too. Really saw her change over the past year and I think she will definitely be able to fulfill her dream of being a homemaker and spend more time with her lil girl.

Most touching were the videos made and Len's slides. So much effort went into the trip (thanks to Zhenwei, Len, Caren, YW), and I learnt alot from Len's sharing of what makes a leader and how we can all become leaders. I have not chosen the wrong person to follow. Only one who believe we are leaders can make leaders and this one person is Len.
HK, Sydney here we come!!!

No comments: