Friday, August 10, 2007

Life of Luxury & Class

Dinner at Scarlet Hotel was overpriced, but good thing is we had the place to ourselves. Desire is a great place for intimate dinner for 2, but any more (like yesterday) will turn the place into a market. hee. think the waiters think we are a rowdy bunch. But Breeze is a really nice alfresco drinking place with a view of the Chinatown/Tanjong Pagar area. Hope Gordon and Thanet can have their wedding there. A very ideal venue for a romantic rendezvous
Passion, my favourite suite

Tuesday was a happy dinner with Mr Yim. I miss Pine Court's food! Pine Court is a chinese restaurant from my previous workplace Meritus Mandarin and the cantonese cuisine is so nice there. It's like a fusion cooking, chinese food laid out in Western food manner. The soups there is great, Peking duck is delicious and the lobster so fresh and yummy! Heard there's going to be some major renovation to the place soon. I will miss the food there even more.

Been thinking of getting a credit card. For fun, for show, for face. Haha, i'm so superficial but at least i admit it. It's really a cheapskate credit card from Citibank - Citi Clear Card- cause it's meant for tertiary students with credit limit of only $500. But what do I do with a credit card? Financially wise I am not very sound too. Should I or shouldn't I? Suggestions PLEASE!

Think the marketing has been done very well for this card. Every young person who is 22 and below in university has this on their blogs.

Thinking of taking up pole dancing. For the heck of it. I need exercise and pole dancing is one strange 'sport' or 'exercise' I've never thought of taking it up until Sarah and Mr Yim are constantly persuading me. Better learn it before it becomes the norm like Salsa or Yoga right? Now Salsa and yoga are so common.
They are having a promo now for their classes. Only 150 instead of the usual 210. If I get one more person to join with me, it's 20% off which is only 120. Any takers?

I wonder if we will see through the things we wanna do, like go swimming with Janet (it'll be so cool to see her in bikini, I've got just the sexy 2 piece in my wardrobe which I have not wore) and dinner at Yannwei's place (I'm seriously just dying to try Gordon's prawns and YW's fish)

Hungry

No comments: