Thursday, July 26, 2007

*Poof*

Sorry for my entries have been rather lost. Guess I'm just in the phase of feeling lost and empty. Lost the drive and zest I had. Was it the news? or just myself? I don't know anymore.

Been attempting to contact ghosts of my past. That's probably a mistake. I decided to keep the present and ignore the past. I just wanna look forward, stay focused and achieve something for goodness sake. Now I am finally seeing some results, but why does it seem like I am throwing in the towel for good?

Anyway things to do on a free Friday
- Wake up late
- Have dinner with my mum (impossible since I got class, maybe lunch)
- Bake cookies
- Watch TW drama
- Go Amway office
- Have a haircut
- Laze around
- Visit Caren's shop for some shoes
- Trying to save $

I don't think I have time to do all >.<

No comments: