Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Need a break + A bit of optimism

Friday me on leave! YEAH! finally!!!

A regular blog stalker I am, I was reading Claudia's past blog. Many of the things she wrote about before were exactly my thoughts and views. Many times we find ourselves in a rut, confused and lost. Actually someone out there probably feel the same way as us. When you find this person, it's like finding a kindred spirit. I guess what I am trying to say is that you are not alone. Someone out there is experiencing the same emotions and going through the same things. Likely this person is your friend too.

Telling others my problems is my form of releasing those pent up anger. Once it is out of my system it is out of my mind too. I don't like to hold things in. Poor Emily and Rion, always have to listen to my whining and ranting. Hee.

Hana is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Knowing Emily and Rion feels like a blessing and having Sarah and Claudia fighting for the same future as me gives me hope and strength. *Blessed*

No comments: