Saturday, June 16, 2007

Vulnerable

Had a rather serious eye infection, been home bound for almost a week. didn't step out of the house except to see doc and meet sarah. This episode has left me missing the HANA team dearly and I feel really bad yet glad not being able to go back to work.

And yes, I was dealing with a bad bout of loneliness and hating-my-family-teenager phase.

Do I want a boyfriend? Definitely. Do I want to move out and have my own place? Yes, anything to get my mum nagging at me. But after the long sms with Sean, I realize, I could live very well on my own, without a boyfriend and a mum to bring me to the Doc. I'm old enough (maybe too old) to handle my own affairs without a guy or my parents. Yes I'm ready to leave the nest and fly to greater heights. But I feel lonely doing that. No company, no comrades. No man is an island. I like my family though they don't have a clue what I'm up to. I like my freedom because I can make my own decisions. I just wished more people care about me.

And yes, Sarah that sweet girl was there for me all the way. Haha, she is so cute smsing me every other day to ask about me. Really thoughtful of her. And Yannwei too. thanks for the effort.

Leya's growing up and getting stronger. It's time for me to show what I've got.

No comments: