Monday, January 14, 2008

It's incredible

that I've blog so little since the year started. hee.

My thoughts are fragmented, the last week was well spent. In bits and pieces:

I'm in love. With my ipod touch! Who needs a boyfriend when you can watch eye candy like 'Asada Ryutaro' in Iryu on the go!

I'm thinking more of the number - 23. It's scary that time passes this fast. What have I achieved at 23? Do I have the ability to be independent?

Assistant instructor is a learning journey. I am so honoured to be assisting in Caren's class. I want to be an instructor soon and conduct classes myself.

We are who we mixed with. I'm happier doing more that contribute to my future, than wasting my time waiting or feeling bored with life

I've been drinking abit too much, as I got drunk on Fri night again. But vitamin B helps!

Moments of weakness and loneliness are still there. But I'm too busy to waste time thinking about those.

Gimme more work!!!

No comments: