Sunday, December 30, 2007

Everybody has somebody

24 hours and around 65 minutes to the end of 2007. Who will you be spending the last day of 2007 with?

Many said that 2007 was a great year. Economy's doing well, people getting fatter bonus, people getting married, getting pregnant & giving birth. Quite a number of my peers either graduated, furthered their studies, start their own business. People around me getting together, breaking up, patching up and finding their significant half.

Status Quo: I'm busy trying to build up a business of my own, working myself up the corporate ladder, trying my best to make time for friends and family. And I'm terribly single.

yah yah yah. I have at least another 5 very hot, smart, good looking girlfriends who are terribly single. yes singlehood rocks because we have the freedom and whatnots. But we really just want someone special to spend special occasion with, if you know what I mean.

Back to the topic of a new year beckoning. I am really looking forward to it, because of all the new beginnings it represents. To start the slate clean.
1) Hana: New place, new projects, new classes, more people
2) Work: Overseas please!!!
3) $: More money, big money
4) Family: Sister coming back! Family trip!!!
5) Friends: I have many. Too many to name out. Haha. But it'll be great if I can fulfill my Oz road trip and TW/HK/Japan/Korea shopping trip with 4FG babes. More overseas trips!!!
6) Health: Lose weight, healthier
7) Love: Luckier in love.

I have written this incredibly long wish list for 2008. But top on my list, is not to make mistakes or do the same wrong things i did in 2007. For all the things I fear in 2007, I hope to not fear anymore and face challenges bravely.

May everyone be blessed with an even better year ahead!

No comments: