Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sisterhood

In less than 2 weeks time my baby sister will be leaving for China for 7 weeks. So as a good sister, I have been trying to spend more time with her to get her winter wear and go shopping with her (seems like I'm always the shopping companion these days. Mon was shopping for interview clothes with Hwee Bing and yesterday was shopping for winter wear with Sis. But it's ok I like shopping!). Today I'll be meeting baby sister again to get some stuff at Bugis and tmr I'm going to bring her to Aljunied to go eat the highly recommended by Claudia - minced fish noodles and buy baking stuff for my gingerbread men.

I really going to miss this silly sister of mine. Although I'm the elder one, she is always the one 'scolding' me, cleaning after my mess in the room we share. And I'm always borrowing her jewellery. Most of all, she shares the same bed as me and even though we kick and hit each other alot in bed, it's fun having her around, downloading shows for me. And i realized it's fun shopping with her too. Her sense of style is very different from mine, more preppy, more quirky with acessories while mine is more girly with dresses and skirts. All the past shopping trips have been great bonding session for us, cause at least we didnt quarrel and she seems to be more agreeable and cooperative because we can work together to find things she likes (usually we scream and shout at each other. hardly see eye to eye).

Can't wait for sunday to come. Then we can go sing KTV the whole day, just the 2 of us. (: Long Live Sisterhood!

No comments: