Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The TV bug bites again!

Gundam OO
I'm a closet anime junkie who likes Gundam! Influenced by my bro since sec sch days, the latest Gundam series is here! Saw the 1st 2 episodes and I am hooked. Setsuna Seiei and Marina Ismail!!! Will they be the new couple of this series? (girl's 24 and he's 16, unlikely right?) Oooo and the gundams are way COOOOOOOOOOL!


Nodame Cantabile

Recommended by Kailin (whom I met for KTV on sunday, this girl can really hit the high notes), this is surprisingly a great show to watch. Reminds me a little of 恶作剧之吻 japanese version, except the girl in this show is slightly prettier, more talented but 100 times more disgusting. alot of hilarious parts but also very touching at the same time. Jpop and Japanese drama still rocks! I'm now hooked on classical music because of this show! My favourite is Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue. 1/2 way thru the series, can't wait to finish it!

*Listen to the songs playing by choosing from the playlist at the bottom of the tagboard. You can turn it off too if it is too irritating. But that playlist plays my current favourite songs! I heart music!

I'm truly an international TV Buff. I watch Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, certain HK shows, US drama series, not to mention anime as well! So many new seasons out now! I'm also hooked on Ugly Betty, Grey Anatomy, Prison Break, House, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & sisters! someone save me by blessing me with more time!!!

No comments: