Thursday, October 18, 2007

Louis Vuitton 'Speedy'

My favourite luxury brands are 1) Dior, 2) Gucci, 3) Louis Vuitton

When I was younger I swore not to fall in love with monogram bags of LV, Gucci. But now, after seeing the young pretty successful girls like Serine, Iris and Michelle carrying the Speedy LV bags, I think I'm in love with it too. The texture, the quality and the size is just so perfect!

And guess what? Louis Vuitton started out making luggage! That explains why their bags are so impeccable made and there're always fake versions of LV around. Irony is that the LV monogram was initially created to avoid counterfeits.

$1k for a bag like this. Apparently cheaper if you go Europe to buy, $600 - $700!

When I hit my 21%, I'm going to get one of these to reward myself by going France to buy it!

No comments: