Sunday, October 21, 2007

Experience

What constitutes an experience? Is it some event or activity that we have gone through and forget about? Or some lesson that we have learnt?

I have learnt that man is not perfect and is bestow with imperfections. That’s what makes us beautiful and human. Sometimes we can’t live with the flaws of others. But while pointing the index finger at someone else, 4 of the remaining fingers are pointing to us.

So I admire Yannwei, for being to see the goodness in everyone. Praise and encouragement is easy to give, yet we are usually stingy about giving them, especially after seeing their faults. Somehow in my small narrow-mindedness at the point in time, I see their faults bigger than their merits.

Being this blinded makes me less of a leader and no more than a mere whiner which no one likes to stick around with.

Room for improvement, means no one is perfect. Especially me. I can only be hard on myself and not others.

No comments: