Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Sister!

She is a Pooh Bear fanatic. If you ever been in my room, you'll be amazed at the number of Pooh Bear soft toys and ornaments. Haha. And this Pooh Bear is by far the biggest we have in our possession. About as high as an average human torso. And my wonderful sister hugs it to sleep (i do that sometimes too when she allows me). Given to her by her Rotiboy colleagues, I think she is having one of her better birthdays this year. Anyway she is camera shy, hence this is the best shot I've gotten her. No worries, she looks pretty much like Pooh, with short hair and glasses.

Think she is going to kill me if she read this entry. hee

Anyway my sis is going away to China for internship for 2 months, sometime end of this year. I'm going to miss her so much because I share a bed with her, talk to her when I come home late (if she is not already sleeping) and she downloads all my shows and music!!! What will I do without her? Crap... have to learn how to pirate my own shows and music now.

No comments: