Thursday, August 23, 2007

Re-evaluation

Stopping to retrace my steps. I am really tired physically and mentally and emotionally that nothing I do seems right anymore. It's not a great feeling, but not entirely bad.

Being tired means I somehow lost the goal and purpose for the things I do. I still want to continue what I'm doing. I just don't want to waste my last 7 mths of doing the right stuff. Now what exactly have I done right?

I'm thankful for these extra time I have this week to go back home right after work. I really need it. To think through my actions and the lessons taught to me. It's a trance period. Bear with the transition.

If this period tells me anything, I really rank pretty low in all departments. Be it Family, Friends, Dating Scene / Love, or Work.
Family: As much as I want to spend more time with my sis to know her better, it just not working out because when i'm home, she is tired. When she's free, I'm super busy -_- so much for sleeping on the same bed
Friends: Some people in the past who made me smile, now makes me smile again. Like seeing Henry at GPP yesterday, hearing about Mr Ong (my driving instructor) from Pam, and Vernon. I wanna meet these people again and stay in contact with them!
Dating Scene: Non existent. Am I being a cold-blooded girl or being left on the shelf?
Work / Business: Work is.. well work. More responsibility and free Saturdays (I like!) Business is on restart mode. Leya is restarting.

Argh, I want and need so many things! (who doesn't)

No comments: