Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pasta de Waraku

Met up with christine at Pasta de Waraku. it's been a while since I've seen the girl and I really appreciate just sitting down with a girlfriend updating each other's lives. We talked about everything that matters; careers, boys, friendships, etc. So many similarities between us yet we are really quite different in many ways. I don't know why I can click with her so well, maybe just because we are damn straightforward people who are perceived by tactless by many. The place was not conducive for a deep thinking convo because there is quite a packed restaurant with many queuing outside. Food was not bad, i've always love pasta. But more than anything the company was great. So reluctant to leave the place really, but I've gotta head back to class.

Sorry babe, we did not get to sit by the river and talk even more. Appreciate you being honest about your opinions. There's nothing better than truth. I hate being lied to.

Pictures will be posted!

No comments: