Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Devil Wears Prada

I haven't seen this show and am struggling to finish it when it streams from http://www.imoovee.com/. This is really my kind of show like Ugly Betty. Fashion business, my favourite business. The clothes, the makeup, the colours, the imbeccable style.


Yes I know I am a bimbo and slave to fashion. If I could afford it, I would wear Dior, Alexander Mcqueen, Stella McCartney (my absolute favourite) all day long. I need to brush up on my fashion knowledge.


I have a new project in mind now. Inspired by the show and Christine. Haven't thought of a name for it, but it's going to be a weekly fashion entry where I will post up photos of fashionistas. People I know and strangers. I can know new people, observe fashion, and practice my writing and photography skills! Kill so many birds with one stone!
Till then, my fav dress from my fav designer's latest collection:

p.s I only like the dress, not the anorexic model

No comments: