Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Staying on the right track

I've wasted 10 days.

Being confused and lazy and probably complacent. Worrying things over my control, not keeping a tighter rein on my finances.

And yesterday class was like a lightbulb lighting off in my head. "How to qualify for overseas trip next year?" It is really the WANT. You can imagine in your head that you want something very very much, but if your actions does not justify your WANT, it is just tormenting and frustrating for your brain.

Been reflecting the differences between both. Are they all that different? Both are investments of different kind, but for common purpose. One is a youth paradise, a shoutout to the world to tell them we have something accomplished. The other a place to learn from people whose success are justified and I see many people who really want it so badly that I'm sure there will be an alarming number to Alaska this year.

But I also see around me people who are not improving and drifting away. And I feel very sad. Because it is not they don't know or don't understand. It is because they don't believe. As Dr Jack puts it - 怀疑是很辛苦的 - like a suspicious wife keep checking on an innocent husband, it is tough on both side. Since we decided that this is the only way, shouldn't we be more proactive?

As he put it - "Confused no more. What Dr Jack says is suppose to guide, not confuse. Think about it, isn't what they teach, we also practice? Just that we're not consistent enough. It's not the teaching, it is us."

所以我不再怀疑了。这是我相信我唯一能成功的方法,只有拼一切明年一定要出国,证明我自己一定可以做到!

My challenge won't be defeating anyone from either side. My challenge and struggle is to make that small difference each day to contribute to my eventual success.

And I've learnt enough to not create problems. Now it's time to learn how to solve my own problems.

No comments: