Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friendship

Friendship is about being there for our friends when they need us. It's about having integrity that you mean what you say. and Your actions JUSTIFY your promises.

I am never one who scheme her way through to get what she wants. I believe good friends are more important than $ or love. I am who I am. I may be straightforward, tactless, carry my jokes too far, but I never mean any menace or discord. I am still striving to improve my character flaws too.

A true test of friendship is when you are broke or jobless, is there someone to help you to turn the situation around? I don't mean giving money, because my mum taught me it is bad to borrow $. And teaching someone to fish beats giving the person fish.

Is there a friend who tells you in your face that you need to improve and they will be there to help you along the way to help you become better?

Is there a friendship which can withstand doubts, rumours, gossip?

Can you be a friend who don't backstab?

That is all I ask from.

I saw the bond so strong between 2 friends last night. It comes from years of understanding, tolerance and being frank with each other. I know we should not judge a book by its cover. But I am simple. I choose to frank and forthright. Don't take advantage of that.

No comments: