Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This Christmas

Boulevard @ Red Dot Traffic Building along Maxwell Road


Gift Exchange

The beautiful ladies of the night

Me and lovely Angela

Kissing for the camera

Mooo... cute cow, Zhenwei and Hui'E attempt at making me save

Rong Tat, Me and Bryan. (glad both of them can make it)

Me and Bryan again

Me and Babelicious Vivian. (i look like a midget beside Angela and her)

Me and my 'mummy' Janet.
More pictures to come from yesterday small gathering with the sec sch school girls and the CMM babes.
It's raining non-stop again this year for Xmas. Hope by next year I'll be able to see some snow for Christmas. Anyway this Christmas has really been alot of fun, laughter, joy and warmth.
Really grateful to God to have given me the chance to know this great group of friends, people like Len, Caren, Yann Wei, Janet, Cindy, Emily, Zhenwei, Hui'E, Kenneth, Marc, Elyn, Xueyin, Gordon, Thanet, Angela, Loreen, and now even Seen Yee and Kris are part of this big family. Really really happy about that.
Not forgetting for the old friends who never give up keeping in touch with me, i.e. Pam, Angeline, Persis, Angeline, Bryan, Jin, Clara, Huiyi, WenHan, Kailin, Yingyuan, Maddy and Serene
W/o these wonderful people there won't be the me today. thanks for everything my darlings

No comments: